Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Donna Hay's Cookie Mix

"a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand" - Donna Hay

Over the weekend I was invited to a friend's housewarming party. Not willing to go empty handed, I decided to bake something that will not only make the host welcome me with open arms but also put a smile on everyone's face. 

I have been eyeing the Donna Hay's Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix from David Jones for quite sometime now. The packaging is so delicate and pretty, shouting for my attention. I thought to myself, this is it...the perfect housewarming gift. Who doesn't love chocolate?

Each carton contains cookie mix, milk & white chocolate chunks. All you need is some butter and an egg, follow the super easy instructions written on the back of the packaging and you are ready to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment