Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friendship

"The only thing that lasts longer than a friend's love is the stupidity that keeps us from knowing any better." Randy K. Milholland

Over the past week, I have been blessed with the opportunity of catching up with a close friend as well as ex-colleagues who have become friends over the years. Sadly, I had to farewell some of them as they are moving on to bigger & better things in their lives. Each & everyone of them regaled me with the best reminiscences, all fond memories.


A simple friendship can easily be shared over a glass of wine or cheese & crackers. Sharing each other's stories, secrets, promises, tears and laughters…

Whatever it is, I believe in a simple friendship that is full of trust and respect.

I dedicate this entry to all my friends and family. A token of appreciation for helping me throughout all these years in shaping the way I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment