Thursday, April 22, 2010

PAT and STICK'S Homemade Ice Cream

PAT and STICK'S Homemade Ice Cream, why am I so crazy about it? The very fact that each ice cream sandwich is made by hand and use only the finest ingredients wins my heart.

"Pat and Stick are obsessed and passionate about making the best possible tasting products for their customers." As one of their loyal customers, I can absolutely attest to that statement.

Their ice cream is rich and creamy, with nine(9) different flavours for you to choose from. My favourite is the Double Choc, Rich Belgian couveture chocolate ice cream with a choc-fudge cookie. It is a delightful treat for a chocolate lover like me. If I can pick another favourite, it would be the espresso lace. A crunchy oat and almond lace cookie with a seductive espresso ice cream. Who would have thought oat will be a nice ingredient for cookie? They got it right the first place by naming the espresso ice cream seductive, I just can't get enough of it.


The best place to hunt this delicious ice cream sandwich is at Eveleigh Market. Every Saturday without fail you will find their cart waiting to serve eager customers like me. You can either buy the single serve for $4.50 or a pack of four for $17 which they will kindly put in a box with dry ice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment