Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All about Lindt dark chocolate

An afternoon break from work lured me to indulge myself at Lindt Cafe located just underneath my office. Everyday is like a battle for me, resisting the temptation to spoil myself with either a cup of dark hot chocolate, macarons or cakes.

For the past couple of nights, I have been craving for a really good dessert. Climbing to bed every night with an unsatisfied feeling that my day is not complete without 'YOU'.

But tonight, I will sleep with a big grin on my face!

Wish I can eat all of them!

Opera
Quote from Lindt "This luxurious cake is made from thin layers of dark chocolate ganache, coffee butter cream & almond sponge that has been soaked in coffee syrup. The dark chocolate topping is adorned with a 24 carat gold leaf"

Chocolat Cerise
Quote from Lindt "Our Black Forest Cake is crafted using the perfect balance of Kirsch infused cherries, rich dark chocolate cake & the sweetness of vanilla cream all encased by a dark chocolate glaze & finished with perfect Lindt chocolate curls"

Unfortunately by the time I arrived home from work, the Chocolat Cerise has started to lose its shape due to the weather condition (summer time here in Sydney). I wish the shops here adopt the Japanese 'dry ice' concept. They put dry ice in the box together with the cake to keep the temperature.

Well, it doesn't stop me from enjoying my cakes!

2 comments:

  1. damn it....I'm salivating all over the place....

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I always though that you were complete coming into bed with 'ME' :)


    But like they said, never go to bed hungry or angry... that Chocolat Cerise was beautiful.Thanks Dear.-Your Husband-

    ReplyDelete