Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday Night with Mrs. Fields

After having desserts two(2) days in a row, I told myself "Better give my husband & myself a break". But then being the good husband, he bought us one(1) brownie each from Mrs. Fields while he was running some errands this afternoon. They were the Double Chocolate Brownie and Macadamia Fudge Brownie for $3.20 each.

I had the Double Chocolate Brownie to myself! and a bite of the Macadamia Fudge Brownie. Both taste pretty much the same, slightly too sweet for my liking, with the only difference was the added macadamia nuts.

The way I like to eat my brownie is to heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds (warm enough and the chocolate chips are slightly melting) and with a good spoonful of vanilla ice-cream.

I just can't get enough of chocolat!

No comments:

Post a Comment