Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rosebud, Balmain

Yet another breakfast place that deserves to be in my blog!
I love Darling St, Balmain. Its so vibrant, colourful and love the fact that you can see so many people walking around with their dogs.
With the enormous selection of cafes along Darling St, my husband & I chose Rosebud for its location (situated at the corner) and the idea of sitting comfortably next to the window on a sunny Sunday morning. Such a great way to start my Sunday, or should I say...complete my weekend!

Lovin' Rosebud's interior!


French Toast $15
'Pan fried raisin brioche with sour cherries, mascarpone, toasted almonds and maple syrup'
This is no boring french toast I tell ya! Replacing the butter with mascarpone, oh yeah!! And the combination of sour cherries takes away the sweetness of the maple syrup. Gotta love this!

They made my soy latte just the way I want it to be, PERFECT!

Not to mention the friendly staff, instead of feeling uncomfortable/annoyed by my SLR, they happily chatted away with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment